Delivery & Refunds Policy
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
- Instant digital delivery on all software.
- Our unique licence delivery system allows for instant access to software activation key. Once the customer makes payments and passes any fraud checks required the licence will be made available in the account area and sent to the registered email address.
- In some cases, if you did not receive the licence key instantly its most likely is because your order is getting manually reviewed by our customer service team to protect against online fraud. It should be usually cleared within few hours. If we require any further information, we will contact you via email.
MrOffice.com accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- MrOffice store features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Unused software licences returned within 14 days of their original delivery date will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Once we receive your return request, we will send you a confirmation email. After that, we will check the status of the licence and issue a full refund within 10 working days. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. If you paid with a credit card or PayPal, it may take a few working days for the amount to appear back in your account depending on your bank processing time.